Cocokind – Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-free
There are so many good things I can say about this brand.
- centered around coconut oil
- all clean ingredients
- never water based
- no chemicals, parabens – just pure, awesome ingredients
- all products are in GLASS!
- great prices… you won’t be using your entire paycheck for healthy skin 😉
So, I am super excited that I was chosen to be one of the CKOrganics Brand Ambassadors for Cocokind. I absolutely love their products. I have been using ALL of them and after years of trying a ton of other organic & natural skin care – this, by far, has been the best and honestly, the only one that has worked for my sensitive skin.
Look at this adorable t-shirt they were so kind to send me! I absolutely LOVE it and I wear it all of the time! My family and friends keep nagging me, asking if they can purchase it! hehe Soft and cozy, Cocokind should start selling it!
Another positive about Cocokind is all of their products can be used by anyone: women, men, and even kids. You have to teach them young!
Some of my faves (was tough to pick only a few!)
1. Organic Rosewater facial toner: My cheeks are always a little red/pink and it drives me crazy. This toner works really well and also makes my face feel really clean and refreshed. Rosewater soothes sensitive skin (me!), maintains pH of your skin, removes dirt and makeup. It smells soooooo good as well …. so good, I use it at least 3, 4, 5, 6… times a day!
2. Organic Chia Facial oil: 2 ingredients – Chia seed oil and chamomile flowers. Chia seed oil is a significant source of omega-3 fatty acids and when it is mixed with chamomile, it is very calming for your skin. A couple of drops is all you need. I take this everywhere with me and use it a couple of times throughout the day. Winter time in Buffalo is no good for anyone’s skin!
3. Organic Ultra Chlorophyll Mask – 4 ingredients: Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Wheatgrass Powder, Organic Chlorella Powder, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil. This mask is super rich in antioxidants and the chlorophyll purifies your skin. The ylang ylang oil soothes the skin and the spirulina powder, which is a blue-green algae, delivers beta carotenes, chlorophyll, and Vitamin B to your skin. This mask is great to use as often as you’d like without any nasty effects, just benefits! I spray some of the organic rosewater on my face and then add a couple of pumps of the organic cleansing oil to the mask. Stir it up and rub all over my face. Personally, the time I leave this on just depends on the day and how I am feeling – anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes usually 🙂
4. MyMatcha Moisture Stick – Obsessed. 3 ingredients –> Organic virgin coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic matcha tea powder. I use it under my eyes throughout the day, on my lips and anywhere on my face that is feeling dry.
5. Turmeric Spot Treatment stick – um, amazing. I absolutely LOVE turmeric, and if you have read any of my other posts – you would know 😉 Ingredients: Organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic turmeric, organic ginger root, organic tea tree oil. Brightens your skin and reduces inflammation – rub it anywhere on your face that has blemishes, leave in for however long you’d like (it won’t stain your face, I promise!). To take off, I spray the rosewater on my face and rub off lightly with a cotton ball.
My morning routine:
- couple of spritz of the rosewater (let sit for a minute)
- rub cleansing oil all over and rinse gently with warm water
- another spritz or 2 of the rosewater 😉
- Chia seed facial oil
- MYMATCHA moisture stick under my eyes and on my lips
UPDATE: Cocokind has recently released a “makeup” line – it is not makeup, it is skin care.
Primer Drops are applied first. They help smooth over pores and uneven pigment. They are colored using superfoods and are used post moisturizing and create a more even and satin finish.
Clean ingredients like organic chia oil, organic arrowroot powder, organic aloe powder, non-nano zinc oxide, organic cacao powder, kaolin (rose) clay, organic matcha tea powder, organic ginger root powder, organic kale powder, organic rosemary antioxidant extract.
You apply these primer drops before the powder. Shake shake shake it up well before you apply!
Facial Powders that are sheer yet buildable that blend out and balance uneven skin tones. They are filled with antioxidant-rich ingredients, your skin will appear smooth, matte, and lasts all day!
They have 3 different shades (light, medium & dark) with amazing, clean ingredients like Organic arrowroot powder, organic aloe powder, organic cacao powder, kaolin (rose) clay, organic matcha tea powder, organic ginger root powder, organic kale powder, organic chia oil. Can it get much better than that for “makeup”??