Cozy, Cozy, Cozy….
There are so many things to do in the Fall. It is by far my favorite season. Here in Buffalo, it is beautiful during our extremely short fall.. yet I take full advantage before we get that 14 feet of snow!
You get to wear boots… and sweaters.. and hats… drink hot drinks, like apple cider or a pumpkin latte. I guess I do all of that same stuff in the winter as well, minus going outside. I mean, who wants to go walking around in –20 degree weather?!?
- Go apple picking.
- Take long walks and enjoy the scenery.
- Go pick out a couple of pumpkins and carve them.
- Go to Niagara Falls! – If you have never been to Niagara Falls, I highly recommend that you take some time and GO! It is amazing at any time of the year, but fall here just seems to be the perfect weather to be outside. At night time, they have all of these different colored lights that flash on the Falls. You can park and get out to look at them or you can always walk around. I know, no matter when I go, it seems to always be busy. You could even do the Maid of the mist! (if it isn’t tooooo cold!)
- Sit by a fire outside with hot chocolate.
- Collect colorful leaves
- Go on a hay ride
- Bake an apple or pumpkin pie
- Breathe in the crisp, cold air. I love the smell of Fall!
- decorate your home with all of those warm Fall colors
- Buy yummy smelling candles and burn them
- Go to a Brewery and do some beer tasting
- Sit outside and enjoy nature
- Make chili
- Go on a hike someplace nice with a lot of trees and scenery
- Go to a Fall Festival
- Shop at a Fall Farmers Market
- Watch all of those seasonal Lifetime & Hallmark movies!
- Jump and play in leaves with the kiddies…or without! Either way, it’ll be a blast!
- Take a nice long drive into the country and enjoy the scenery. Stop to enjoy and even take pictures
- Walk through a corn maze
Want your house to smell like an apple pie without having to bake it? Fill up a big pot with water – add in a bunch of cinnamon sticks & cut up apples — add it all in and put it on the stove on medium heat. You could use oranges instead of apples! Either way, your house will smell delicious and give you that warm feeling 🙂
Looking for ways to be happy happy happy in the fall or any other lovely day? Maybe some of these can help!