Oil Of Oregano has amazing amazing benefits & healing properties.
Oregano is a species of the mint family and has numerous health benefits. Wild Oregano P73 stands for polyphenol 73 percent and is a specific blend of several high-grade, medicinal, wild oreganos. It has amazing germ-killing powers and can be used as a natural remedy for a ton of things!
Sore throat? Mix a little water and 2-4 drops of this…. ahhh… gone!
Feeling like a cold is coming? Little water and 2-4 drops a few times throughout the day…ahhh….feel amazing!
Oreganol P73 Benefits:
- P73 Oregano is a rich source of natural vitamins and minerals. Loaded with vitamin C and beta-carotene. Rich in natural resources such as chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, boron, potassium, copper and manganese. It is one of the best sources of naturally occurring iron.
- Microbial killing powers. Its fungus-fighting properties help to destroy fungi almost immediately.
- contains higher antioxidant capabilities than any other herb studied to date
- True oregano P73 has been found helpful in combating diarrhea, intestinal gas and digestive problems.
- Helps sore throats pretty much instantly as soon as taken, at least for me and anyone around me that has used it.
- Can be used topically for rashes, eczema and other skin issues. You do have to dilute it with a carrier oil like jojoba or sweet almond, at 10 to 12 drops oregano oil per ounce of carrier oil. However, please do not use oregano oil on broken or sensitive skin, as it can be very irritating as it is quite strong. If you are using the P73 oil of oregano, you don’t have to worry — they have already diluted it with olive oil for you 🙂
- A great way to add more antioxidants to your diet.
- Has been known to fight off things like respiratory infections and UTI’s
P73 is nontoxic and can be used internally as well as externally by both adults and children.
The list of amazing benefits really goes on and on and on.. and honestly, I always have it in my home. I actually started giving it to a gentleman that is like a grandfather to me, because he was getting colds way too often. Now, he even swears by it and let’s just say he isn’t exactly into “holistic remedies”. That says A LOT!
*It is a natural remedy that helps with bad breath and tooth decay as well. You can put a drop or 2 on your toothbrush or add to a little salt water.
*I am in no way a doctor, I only do a ton of research and share the things that I personally use and have worked awesome for me 😉