Need to make some extra cash and not sure how? There are a ton of ways to make money online. I have tried a bunch of different sites and apps. There are a lot of sites that look legit but are scams scams so be careful.
POSHMARK: This is my #1 place to make extra $$ for getting rid of clothing/shoes/etc that you no longer need or want. I have a little obsession with buying things and never wearing/using them. I know, such a bad habit!
It is simple to sign up, and all you have to do is download the app. Take pictures of what ever you want to sell – you set the price, and post onto your profile. Everyone on Poshmark is so friendly too. As soon as I started using it, many women were so inviting and nice 🙂 Makes it easier to be more active on the site as well!
When you make a sale, they do deduct a fee from your listing price. For sales under $15, the fee is a single flat rate of $2.95. You keep the rest. For sales of $15 or more, the fee is 20% of the listing price and you keep 80%. A positive is you don’t have to worry about paying for shipping. The buyer pays for shipping and poshmark emails you the priority shipping label. All you have to do is print the label, put the sold item into a box with a cute little note and ship it! The one down side is you have to wait to get paid — Once the buyer receives the package, the money will be available for you to spend on Poshmark or deposit into your bank account. If you sign up with my code HAMJZ, you will receive $5 just for signing up!
EBATES – If you are an online shopper, like me, Ebates is great to use. All you have to do to sign up is go to the Ebates website and join for free simply by giving your email address. When ever you shop online, you can get up to 40% back. I actually installed the Ebates cash back button for my browser so I never can forget to use Ebates when I am doing online shopping. If you don’t want to install the button – just make sure you go to Ebates and then find the store you want to shop at straight from their site. Ebates has over 2,000 stores and I have never not found something I was looking for. Seems nowadays everyone is doing all of their shopping online. Most stores have free shipping and free returns which makes it that much better!
Taking surveys online is another great way to get some cash while being at home. You do have to be careful, as a lot of them are scams. Some of the ones I enjoy are InboxDollars, Survey Junkie, Vindale Research, American Consumer Opinion, VIP Voice and Swagbucks.
- InboxDollars – My #1 Survey site – This is an easy one — Take surveys, play games, watch videos to make money. You do have to earn $30 before you can cash out.
- By using my link, you get a $5 sign up bonus!
- Survey Junkie – you take surveys and earn points. But you do earn money with those points. For every 1,000 points you earn = $10. It does take a bit to earn the points, as the surveys range from 30-200 points per but again, it is extra money in your pocket 🙂
- Vindale Research – They have studies you can participate in for $$ and most of them you can take up to 10 times per day. Vindale also has videos you can watch for cash and they have a new “Reward Codes” section — if you follow them on Twitter or Facebook, they have a question every day — you know the answer? Go to their site and input your answer into “reward codes” and you earn money if correct! Easy easy way for some extra cents!
- American Consumer Opinion – Take surveys – Incentives range in value from 100 to 5,000 Points per survey or research project, depending upon the time it takes. One Point equals a penny. I know it doesn’t sound like a lot but it does add up quickly. Some examples of the types of surveys they do have are:
- To evaluate new advertising for a retailer.
- Your opinions about the current economy.
- To taste test a new snack food for a food manufacturer.
- How happy you were with customer service from local utility.
- About how and why you purchase and the use of gifts cards.
- VIP Voice is one of my favorites even though you don’t exactly earn cash for taking the surveys. Every time you take a survey, you earn a certain amount of points – usually between 200-600 pts per survey. You then can use these points to win prizes/money. You can bid on items with the points as well. Like right now, they have “BidLand” with gift cards, amazon cards, MP3 players, espresso machine, that you can bid on using your points. Your points add up pretty quick so you can bid on plenty of items. “SweepLand” is where you enter however many of your points you’d like, and they pick a winner on a certain date. You can win cash, caribbean vacations, TV’s, computers. This site is more for fun I suppose since you cannot actually ‘earn’ money by doing their surveys.
- Swagbucks – You can get free gift cards for discovering things online. They have surveys you can take to earn points along with earning points by searching the web – Shop online, watch videos, search the web, answer surveys, and find great deals to earn points and then you can redeem your points for free gift cards to places like Amazon, or get cash back through PayPal. They have a “swag button” you can install on Chrome or whatever you use – so you don’t have to worry about going to their site and earning. I installed it because I easily forget about things, especially when I have 34594875 things up on my screens at one time 😉 (okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean!)